Your duties include:
- Implementation of simulation tasks and projects;
- Pre-Sales (software sales) support, assessment of new needs of existing customers;
- Professional representation and support for the use of Ansys finite element software:
- Holding courses and software presentations (1-2 times a month);
- Regular, daily contact with existing customers and partners;
- Customer support in professional questions related to the software;
- Professional customer visits;
- Learning and representing new simulation areas;
- Participation in process development.
- Degree in mechanical engineering / mechatronics engineering or similar BSc/MSc (possibly final year in progress);
- Customer-oriented thinking, open, proactive attitude;
- Basic knowledge of a finite element solver (FEM);
- Cooperative problem solving ability;
- Confident communication and presentation skills in Croatian and English;
- Experience or interest in simulation.
- Stable income, full-time employment;
- Young, dynamic, cohesive and innovative team;
- In-house language training (English, German);
- Cooperation with international companies;
- Flexible working hours, occasional home office.
Work location to be discusses – Hungary (Budapest) / Croatia.