Skip to content
Your duties include:
- Electrical design and documentation of special purpose machines according to the specification and relevant standards;
- Programming, debugging, installation and onsite start-up;
- Close, daily collaboration with other engineers and programmers.
- Degree in electrical engineering;
- PLC programming skills;
- Experience in using Siemens and/or Omron PLC;
- HMI programming skills;
- Programming skills in ladder and structured text languages;
- Experience with sensors, actuators and other industrial devices;
- Electrical design experience, proficiency in any design software (Eplan Electric, WSCAD, Solidworks Electrical);
- English knowledge;
- Category B driver’s license.
An advantage, but not a condition:
- Knowledge of electric drive systems (servo, inverter);
- Network knowledge;
- Knowledge of industrial bus systems (Ethernet/IP, ProfiNet, EtherCat);
- Other programming skills (C#, Visual Basic, C++);
- Robot programming experience;
- Experience in other devices and cameras;
- Experience in automation.
- Stable income, full-time employment;
- Personal and professional development opportunities;
- An open, young team and a friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours, occasional home office;
- Place of work: 1116 Budapest, Kondorosi u. 3.
If you want to be an active part of our successes, send us your CV and cover letter to job (at) econengineering.com